Are you a fashion lover with an overflowing closet or a kitchen gardener newbie? Whatever your thing, you need a place to display your passion. Check out our 5 simple tips.
1. Create a pasta station. Set your counter top free and get extra storage space. Keep kitchen utensils handy on the bottom rail and put oil and seasonings on a shelf. Hang your homemade pasta up to dry – just wrap the rails with cling film first.
2. Work (it) out. We don’t want to flatter ourselves but this rail is impressive! It’s small and handy BUT it can support and hold a lot. Hang light things on the hooks (they hold 10 kilos each). Attach heavier weights and awkward shapes like bats and rackets with clamps (they hold 20 kilos each).
3. Organise accessories. No space or budget for a walk-in closet? No worries! Arranging your shoes and accessories on hooks and rails will make planning today’s outfit a breeze. Check the result in the mirror close by. It’s time to rediscover some hidden gems.
4. Make inspiration flow. Transform your wall into a flexible mood board and organise your study materials at the same time. Rest your favourite books on smart hooks or use the rails as a bookstand. Keep pens and scissors in a container next to your desk so you can easily grab them.
5. Start a plant lab. Been bitten by the gardening bug? Set up a plant station with a mix of rails across and around a window. We used cutlery stands as pots. Attach them with string and play with different lengths. Store your tools in condiment stands on hooks.
We love to see our customers get creative with our products. Go for it! But please note that altering or modifying IKEA products so they can no longer be re-sold or used for their original purpose, means the IKEA commercial guarantees and your right to return the products will be lost.