Cool new ways to love KNODD13 August 2017
We love our products and take so much pride in them. But every now and then it’s fun to approach them with a fresh perspective. Here are a few ways we reinterpreted our beloved KNODD bin.
1. Create a cool side table by topping the bin with an AVSIKTLIG tray. It’s a perfect fit, but make sure to add some MONTERA strips to keep the tray from shifting. And did we mention it also works great as extra storage?
2. No backyard? Do your gardening in a KNODD. Use a large collapsible plant pot or several small ones inside your bin (to avoid getting water directly in KNODD), and add S-hooks to hang a couple on the outside.
3. Give your KNODD a rustic yet refined feel by unscrewing its metal handles and replacing them with a pair of charming leather ones. It’s the perfect way to gather your firewood.
4. Paint, KNODD, and rock n’ roll. Use some painter’s tape and spray paint to give your bins a slick design, then flip them over and let your kids go wild on the their new percussion section.
5. Master gift-giving by creating a simple wrapping station. Collect paper rolls in your KNODD bin, keep ribbon spools tidy on a string tied between the handles, twine untangled and wrapped around the base, and scissors hung from S-hooks.
We love to see our customers get creative with our products. Go for it! But please note that altering or modifying IKEA products so they can no longer be re-sold or used for their original purpose, means the IKEA commercial guarantees and your right to return the products will be lost.