Deputy Store Manager
Deputy Store Manager
Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore or Delhi NCR
It takes a dream to create a successful business idea...It takes people to make dreams a reality!!! IKEA steps into India as a multi-channel retailer wanting to meet more of the many through on-line, touch points and stores.
We are currently looking for our future store managers starting as deputy store manager in one of our stores in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore or Delhi NCR or
Touch Point manager.
We believe that you are already a passionate and authentic IKEA leader who loves our co-workers, customers and products. You live the IKEA values every day in reality together with others.
You get a kick out of being in a new market where most things remains to be done. You will work and lead in a dynamic country and company that are developing at full speed in all different ways.
You need to be passionate about learning new things and to develop people from different cultures.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
Together with the Store Manager and other colleagues you will:
- Position the IKEA Brand as the leader in life at home in the local market by ensuring the IKEA Concept is developed and implemented to fit the local reality.
- Be passionate about Life at Home and connect the IKEA offer with the knowledge of people’s life at home in the market.
- Develop, lead and deliver a sustainable long-term plan for growth, visitations and profitability in the market.
- Secure a consistent, seamless positive customer experience through all channels.
- Develop commercial opportunities to maximise gross margin, growth and sales while securing an extremely strong every day retail foundation.
- Be highly focussed in customers and last mile processes, securing excellent operations in services, deliveries and assembly.
- Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and living IKEA culture that inspires co-workers to extraordinary achievements.
- Secure competent and high-performing teams and leaders who inspire and empower every co-worker to recognise and understand their contribution.
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to lead business through people by demonstrating high leadership capabilities.
- Ability to combine working on a strategic level with acting on an operational/tactical level.
- Ability to work under high pressure and with the courage to make a clear standpoint.
- Ability to build trust and communicate clearly with different people in various situations.
- Ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed and simplicity.
ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE:
- Retail store manager experience is a must.
- Proven & successful experience of leading teams.
- Have a passion for learning about and understanding new cultures. Be culturally sensitive in very diverse and unique market.
- A genuine ambassador for diversity.
- Proven record of developing people and organisations.