It takes a dream to create a successful business idea....It takes people to make dreams a reality.
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 155,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it! At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you’ll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humour.
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too. To start growing with IKEA, take a look at our different roles and available jobs.
We are currently looking for Facility Management Specialist - Technicalto join our IKEA India team in Hyderabad
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION
Property is a business function that develops, owns and maintains IKEA properties. Property is also a key player in developing the penetration strategy within the commercial territory and has the responsibility to purchase and develop land accordingly. Property has also the responsibility to design, construct and maintain IKEA properties according to the latest IKEA standards and to the lowest possible cost for a specified level of quality and time.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Store Facility Manager, the Facility Management Specialist - Technical is responsible for:
- Operation & Maintenance of Electrical systems, which includes 33KV HT Distribution system, Transformers, LT Distribution system, UPS, Diesel Generator power systems and solar power generation system.
- Operation & Maintenance of HVAC system, which includes Chillers, pumps, cooling tower, AHU’s, Precision Air conditioning systems and air ventilation system.
- Maintenance and upkeep of Safety & Security systems which includes, Fire alarm system, Fire hydrant system, PA system, CCTV Surveillance system, and Under vehicle surveillance system.
- Operation and maintenance of Water management system, which includes RO plant, softer plant, STP and rain water harvesting system.
- Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of store equipment’s which includes card board balers, dock levelers, kitchen equipment’s.
- Responsible for keeping the store in shape as new with minimum possible cost.
- Support the store FM in preparing the Annual budgets with respect to utilities and maintenance.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of maintenance management through CAFM, which includes predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance of Building and its assets.
- Support all internal stake holder and provide timely resolution through complaint management system (CAFM).
- Optimize the usage of power consumption through proper control, fine tuning and improving efficiency of all Electrical and Mechanical equipment’s
- Support store facility manager in retrofit, renovation projects.
- Coordinating with IFM team in day to day operations to ensure that the planned actives are implemented without compromising the quality, safety and disruption to the store operations.
- Ensure the availability of spares and tools through proper inventory management at the site
JOB SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE & SKILLED REQUIRED
Essentials for the role
- Facility management area in theory and practice.
- Theory and practical knowledge on Electrical, Air conditioning and safety & Security Equipment’s
- Energy management
- IKEA facility management standards, manuals and rules.
- Good knowledge of working with Microsoft Office applications and CAFM systems.
- Have a passion for facility management-related technology and services.
- Be innovative and open to new solutions according to the IKEA business idea.
- Cost savings by simplification.
- Deliver results within a given framework.
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good decision-making ability.
- Good communication skills.
- Good ability to plan and organize.
- Be cost conscious.
- Contract manager
- People management skills