ABOUT THE JOB
To support the IKEA goods availability to relevant stakeholders for the fulfillment of the agreed service level to IKEA customer, establishing the customs process and deliver operation excellence by smooth and efficient border-crossing activity at lowest cost, meanwhile fully complying with relevant laws and regulations in local country.
Your tasks will include:
• Involved in in/e operation or bonded customs operation in the objective to secure customs compliance and operations efficiency.
• Routine data operation in customs invoice system, customs bonded inventory system and future AP customs system.
• Settling down customs routine operation issues to achieve KPI and lowest cost.
• Maintain operation level relationship with authority to secure smooth operation. Regularly business data analysis to reflect business reality and fulfil Customs’ business plan.
• Coordinate with CCC and Regional Customs Team on local tariff dispute. Secure tariff used in customs book was centralized as CCC tariff.
• Participate in broker selection process and conduct regular broker performance review and come out performance optimization solution.
• Provide advisory advice on i/e business and compliance to relative business operation teams
• Import/export related policy tracking and analysis to support IKEA business development in China.
• Participate in countrywide compliance review.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• University level or equivalent education background.
• 5-10 years working experience in import/export/customs operation related areas.
• Understanding of customs declaration process.
• Good knowledge in Customs & Trade area. Classification knowledge required.
• Experience in bonded warehouse inventory management is preferred.
• Experience in communicating with related authorities
• Fluent in oral & written English
• Down to details
• Clear communicator
• Ability to work independently
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.