Commercial Restaurant Manager
Commercial Restaurant Manager
It takes a dream to create a successful business idea....It takes people to make dreams a reality.
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 155,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it! At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you’ll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humour.
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too. To start growing with IKEA, take a look at our different roles and available jobs.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Restaurant Manager to join our IKEA India team.
Overview of the role
We are looking for you who can lead and inspire a big team. You ensure that we give visitors a chance to rest and recharge during their visit to the IKEA store. Together with your team you initiate commercial activities to strengthen the Swedish profile and making sure IKEA Food is the heart of the store.
Your tasks will include:
- Ensuring the store provides a relevant IKEA Food offer by combining and driving range presentation, volume and commercial priorities in the most efficient way.
- Establishing and maintaining IKEA Food as a marketing tool by using our Swedish profile as a competitive advantage. You will also need to meet local market needs.
- Maximizing commerciality and sales steering as well as implementing the IKEA commercial calendar. You also make the most of everyday opportunities to ensure growth.
- Contributing actively in the creation of the IKEA Food business plan, and aligning national and global strategies with local priorities.
- Ensuring our guests are always in focus. You initiate a constant dialogue and take actions to improve the customer experience.
- Initiating various activities that inspire and surprise our guests through engagement, learning and participation.
- Promoting a safety first culture by ensuring that daily work routines are in place and followed in all daily work.
- You have a genuine interest in sales and always have the guest in focus.
- Your experience is IKEA retailing alternatively from marketing/activity planning and hospitality industry.
- Using your commercial sense to seek new opportunities to attract and convert visitors is key to you and you are eager in further developing this with us.
- You have experience of leading and developing a team and know that the food business is a people business.
- You have experience of creating and executing action plans and are good at prioritizing and organizing your work and the work of others.
- You have the motivation and drive to make people perform, deliver, learn and develop through a strong sense of togetherness. .
Please follow the link below to apply for the position of
Thank you for your interest in IKEA India and should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact us email@example.com