Shopkeeper - Kitchen
Shopkeeper - Kitchen
It takes a dream to create a successful business idea....It takes people to make dreams a reality.
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 155,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it! At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you’ll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humour.
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too. To start growing with IKEA, take a look at our different roles and available jobs.
We are currently looking for a Shopkeeper in our Sales team to join our IKEA India team
Overview of the role
- Optimising sales and profitability by taking ownership of the range and actively promoting the IKEA commercial priorities and volume commitments.
- Acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, as well as keeping an active eye on competition, supply and performance analysis.
- Knowing your range and presenting the width and depth of the IKEA range in order to satisfy and inspire visitors.
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent shape and fully stocked at all times so that customers can make a buying decision on their own.
- Create an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with my team and other colleagues while providing an inspiring and motivating direction for co-workers and engaging them fully in the IKEA objectives.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
- You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team.
- You have experience of actively selling through understanding your customers and their needs.
- You are good at prioritising and organising your work and the work of others using commercial priorities in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- You have a proven record as a problem-solver and a decision-maker who excels in a fast-paced retail environment
- Previous expereince of working Modular Kitchen retail will be an advantage
Please follow the link below to apply for the position of Shopkeeper Kitchen
Thank you for your interest in IKEA India and should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact us email@example.com