It takes a dream to create a successful business idea....It takes people to make dreams a reality.
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 155,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it! At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you’ll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humour.
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too. To start growing with IKEA, take a look at our different roles and available jobs.
We are currently looking for a Business Navigator/Finance to join our IKEA India team
Overview of the role
Business Navigator requires knowledge of the IKEA business and the local market and work together with the store management team, store teams and my business navigation team to steer the store towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability. I work in an inspiring, supportive and challenging way that is in line with the IKEA objectives and values.
Your tasks will include:
- Actively contributing to the development of the IKEA store business plan and ensuring it is aligned with IKEA global directions, the country’s priorities and local potential.
- Achieving growth and sustained long-term profitability while keeping our customers in focus.
- Delivering the store agreed goals.
- Having a full overview of the profit and loss (P&L) for the store and understanding how different actions impact the different lines in the P&L.
- Take responsibility for summarising and communicating our financial goals, including the P&L, to ensure that they are agreed upon, distributed and clearly understood by everyone
- Securing that our investments minimise environmental impact and that utilities, such as energy, gas, water, are consumed as efficiently as possible.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Previous management experience in a financial/commercial role with proven analytical and numerical skills.
- Understanding the profit and loss and how to affect its result through actions.
- Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets, providing clear direction and following up goals.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions and take commercial decisions based on this information.
- Experience of leading in a changing environment.
- Ability to read and understand written English and basic spoken English.
Please follow the link below to apply for the position of Business Navigator
Thank you for your interest in IKEA India and should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact us email@example.com