Delivery Service Manager
Delivery Service Manager
It takes a dream to create a successful business idea....It takes people to make dreams a reality.
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 155,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it! At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you’ll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humour.
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too. To start growing with IKEA, take a look at our different roles and available jobs.
We are currently looking for a Home Service Manager to join our IKEA India team
Overview of the role
To drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability, by establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. This is achieved by working in partnership with our customers and other functions to:
• Secure an easy buying process from home to home for IKEA customers, and
• Understand and match customers’ needs and expectations now and in the future.
Our aim is to motivate our customers to shop with us more frequently because they trust us to make their shopping experiences successful and their visits worthwhile; as every customer counts.
. I manage and lead the staff and activities of the Home Delivery Team, including recruitment, coaching, mentoring, training, scheduling, and performance management utilizing IKEA values.
• As a member of the Service Business Team, establish After Sales business objectives and methods to evaluate, revise, and implement actions to reach defined goals with the customer needs as a primary focus
• I manage the daily running of Services such as Picking and the Home delivery service, ensuring a great coordination with Logistics and Customer Relations team in the IKEA store.
• I support briefing and implementing clear prices and service communication of the service product offer relevant to my store in different media. I do this to ensure that it contributes towards increased awareness and easy buying process for the customer.
• I contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of the Service Business Plan
• I have the responsibility for defining and producing the terms and conditions of IKEA service products, for the customer. I create the handover documents securing content and tone of voice in a clear way.
• I implement and utilize the Customer Service Functional Review, Best Practices and Customer Service the IKEA Way documentations to secure basic operations.
• I assist in maintaining the price and service parameters in the sales related IT solutions
• I gather, analyze and use customer insight to contribute to the commercial plans of my store.
• I monitor and follow up the performance of our assembly and installation service providers, acting on the result and conclusions of the analysis. I do this together with the Asia TSP and my manager to make future improvements.
• I initiate development activities to secure customers meet friendly, helpful and knowledgeable coworkers
• I create an environment, through my own example, where the IKEA culture is strong and where the diversity of our customers and co-workers is valued.
• I partner with the Safety & Security to ensure adherence to policies, procedures, and audits regarding inventory integrity, safety, and cash handing procedures
- The ability to bring out the best in people and to motivate and develop the organization. The capacity to choose and develop qualified people
- Ambassador for IKEA working in a way which reflects the IKEA values both internally and externally
- A good track record in getting things done, with a desire to question current ways of working and solving problems
- A deep understanding of the key performance measurement and follow-up tools used to develop the store and supply chain
Experience in the Service sector at all levels – Operational, Tactical and Strategical
Passionate about fulfilling customer needs and expectations.
Enjoy working in a fast filled customer environment
Worked in a team and motivate them to drive customer experience
Good Communication skills to manage team and customers
Previous experience of working in a Home Service environment and knowledge about local areas and customer profile
Please follow the link below to apply for the position of Home Service Manager
Thank you for your interest in IKEA India and should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org