IKEA Loyalty Communication Leader
IKEA Loyalty Communication Leader
It takes a dream to create a successful business idea....It takes people to make dreams a reality.
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 194,000 co- workers and operations in 49 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it! At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you’ll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humour.
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too. To start growing with IKEA, take a look at our different roles and available jobs.
We are currently looking for IKEA Loyalty Communication Leader to join our IKEA India Team based in Bangalore.
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION:
To establish the IKEA Brand as the preferred choice in home furnishing products and solutions that create a better everyday life for the many people, thereby reaching the IKEA business objectives.
This shall occur by:
• stimulating home furnishing interest in each local market
• securing a strong brand and competitive position in each local market
• driving traffic to the IKEA store, IKEA website and digital touchpoints by attracting new and more visitors to visit more often, and build loyalty throughout their life stages.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Driving growth, profitability and increase custer lifetime value, recruitment and participation and improve brand experience by securing that IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication is an integral part in all media and channels and by ensuring the communication of IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS program’s uniqueness, value, benefits and rewards.
• Create the IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS marketing communication approach
• Secure the global IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS input into the global integrated Communication Plan
• Develop and secure the implementation of the IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication guidelines in line with IKEA Brand values.
• Ensure creative execution is in line with IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication guidelines
• Lead the planning of IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication content development with ICOM, as well as internal and external partners.
• Ensure the one-to-one dimension into the communication plans of IKEA.
• Define and oversee the development of IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication content brief.
• Briefing and approving debriefs from ICOM, as well as external agencies for the content topics related to the work stream.
• Approve concepts, as well as final ideas and produced content for delivery to stakeholders for production and distribution
• Lead the coordination and alignment of IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication development activities, in cross-collaboration with M&C counterparts and IoS, to ensure integration with overall IKEA communication.
• Lead the IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication work stream resources, time, and budgets while ensuring the respective work stream deliverables
• Lead specific projects as part of the loyalty approach development
• Provide subject matter support for the country teams, jointly develop planned IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication, support them in their competence development and together with the countries ensure the retention and development of the customer base.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
• Understand global Brand Management and how it helps to differentiate the brand
• IKEA Concept and IKEA Brand, including IKEA Brand values, copy and visual identity, and tone of voice
• Budget, project and stakeholder management.
• An understanding of consumer and customer engagement and how to create relevant communication to support it.
• Understanding of how specific content and communication components work together to support a Loyalty Approach.
• Creative concept development
• Working with agencies, campaign briefing and processes
• Identifying innovative communication solutions and federating organisations behind them
• Solving complex business challenges and leading transformational changes
• Be passionate about understanding customer behaviour, people’s life at home and the future
• Continuously build own knowledge base and be recognized as subject matter expert for IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication.
• A passion for strengthening the IKEA Brand and how to use communication to engage customers.
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE:
• Leadership is everyone’s responsibility at IKEA. Leadership behaviours differ depending on your position and your level of leadership – leading myself, leading others, leading leaders and leading matrix partners.
• Develop the business and deliver results Lead and develop people
• Inspire and clarify Create togetherness Find better ways Enable change
JOB SPECIFIC CAPABILITIES:
• Identify and manage interdependencies and position the stream’s contribution within broader business processes
• Develop consumer relevant, channel-specific and impactful IKEA FAMILY AND IKEA BUSINESS communication across all media which is result-oriented and durably improves the business performance
• Conceptualize and explain complex issues to generate buy-in.
• Ability to identify and contextualise business opportunities
• Proactive and displaying strong influencing skills in a multi-layer organisation
• Ability to lead the work stream and co- ordinate resources connected to that stream